Customer Care Plans and Pricing
Below, you will be able to establish which plan is right for you. We have options for everyone!
With annual maintenance, you can prevent costly repairs and experience worry-free comfort for years to come. Just like your car, your heating and cooling systems also need regular tune-ups. See below for our AC units Customer Care Plans and pricing.
- Clearing your systems drain line.
- Placing algae tabs in the drain pan.
- Checking motor amperage tolerance.
- Washing of washable filters.
- Replacing customer provided disposable filters.
- Lubricating moving parts as needed.
- Hosing off of condenser coil.
- Checking refrigerant charge.
- Inspect evaporator coil if accessible.
- Check thermostat operation.
- Inspect blower and fan.
- Check temperature drop across evaporator coil.
What Our Plans Do For You:
- Gives you priority status vs. non-plan customers.
- Extends the lifespan of your HVAC equipment.
- Discounted pricing for repair calls and replacement parts.
- Helps you to identify potential problems before they become serious issues.
- Best of all, there are no overtime charges! (nights and weekends are the same discounted rate as daytime calls).